Arlington Life Shelter offers a pathway to self-sufficiency to approximately 1000 homeless men, women and children in the North Texas area by providing food and shelter, educational programs, and assistance in securing and maintaining employment.
Tour our facility on Wednesdays while shelter residents are at school and work; or Saturdays while they are out enjoying free time. Tours last one hour. Upcoming tours are as follows:
- Wednesday, July 12th at Noon
- Saturday, July 29th at 10am
- Wednesday, August 9th at Noon
- Saturday, August 26th at 10am
- Wednesday, September 13th at Noon
- Saturday, September 30th at 10am
- Wednesday, October 11th at Noon
- Saturday, October 28th at 10am
- Wednesday, November 15th at Noon
- Wednesday, December 6th at Noon
Witness the challenges the homeless face during their journey to a life of self-sufficiency.
Learn how the Arlington Life Shelter's programs and services help homeless families and individuals secure employment, become self-sufficient and break the cycle of poverty.
- Advance registration is required.
- If you are registering for multiple persons, please let us know how many are in your group.
- Light lunches are provided during noon tours. Please let us know of any dietary requirements.
For more information, or to reserve your space at a tour, please call 817.548.9885 or sign-up online here.
Mission & Services
The Arlington Life Shelter provides shelter and support services to help our neighbors who are homeless integrate into society and become self-sufficient, thriving contributors to the community.
Make a Donation
Now more than ever we need your help to continue to fulfill our responsibilities to the men, women and children we serve. We provide keys to success such as food, shelter, health and social services, etc.
To volunteer when the residents are present, volunteers MUST be age 18 or older. This includes food teams serving breakfast or dinner. This is to protect the privacy, safety, and dignity of our youngest residents.